Take Steps To Stay Energized. It’s within your power to live energized. We are energy. Our bodies naturally flow with energy. So all we need to do is keep the energy flowing and not allow anything to block our energy. In this week’s video blog I talk about the many ways people allow energy to drain from their bodies and I offer tips to stay energized.
Habits that drain your energy.
1. Not eliminating waste fast enough. You probably aren’t eating enough fiber and not drinking enough water. Fiber makes your bowel movements more regular and helps get rid of stool fast as possible, keeping you energized.
2. Holding on to negative emotions. When you carry heavy thoughts and burdens drains your energy and makes you feel worse.
3. Losing sleep, over-thinking. When you play over in your mind something that happened that day or earlier that week, you are wasting your personal energy and losing out on sleep – beauty sleep.
Tips To Stay Energized
1. Eat more fruits and vegetables, drink more water to remove the solid waste from your colon. High-fiber foods include fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds and whole grains.
2. Stop giving your power away. Use your time, energy, and vitality wisely. Every time you choose to focus on toxic, negative thoughts and feeling you are draining your energy rather than re-charging. Forgive yourself and be forgiving toward others.
3. Get good sleep for your body with a clear conscience – no guilt no shame- releasing your fears, worries, concerns, issues you have no control over. Journaling helps to put the trash out of your mind. Prayer and affirmations help to change what you think about yourself. Learn more about Emotional Healing and Journaling CLICK Here.
Love this post? Share and comment. I look forward to hearing from you.
Peace to you,
Follow me and comment. http://www.facebook.com/glendahillhealthylife